Friday, December 14, 2012

Recess at Knollwood School by Thomas

Recess at Knollwood School is one of the best periods of the day. It is fun when it's raining and fun when it's sunny. Some of the things you can do on an indoor day are Cup Stacking, Art Room, and games.

Some of the things you can do on an outdoor day are Capture the Flag, soccer, football, basketball, and going out to lunch.



(Note from the teachers: the photos above were chosen by Thomas and show Sportsman's Field, the location of outdoor recess.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas!

    It seems I've missed the cold season entirely, when you probably couldn't enjoy Sportsman's Field as much. Did you do a lot of cup-stacking this winter?

    I'm glad it's spring! I liked outdoor recess better than indoor. My favorite things to do were walk around the track talking to my friends and playing kickball.

    What kind of recess do you prefer?

    Have fun!
    Coreen

    PS: I think it's AWESOME how you get to go out for lunch. There aren't ANY schools in Cleveland that get to do that!

    ReplyDelete