Friday, December 21, 2012

Gym at Knollwood School by Caroline

Running, throwing, catching...they're all part of one special: Gym. At Gym currently, we are in our basketball unit. In this unit we are dribbling, passing, shooting, and hustling.

If it is a very nice day out, we might go outside and play Capture the Flag. It's when there are two sides of the field and each side has a jail and a ball box. Everyone starts with four balls. To win you need to have all eight balls in your ball box.

Gym is really exciting. We go to it every Tuesday from 2:00 to 3:00.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline,

    I love your verbs! It makes me want to be in gym again! I especially like the word hustling. For some reason, I think "hustling" is the perfect word for dogs. I just always see a bunch of dogs running around when I think of that word. Are there any words that make you think of something weird or funny?

    Thanks for the refresher about how to play Capture the Flag. I hope my children play that game someday in our neighborhood!

    Have fun hustling! :) Hehe
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete