Friday, February 8, 2013

Baseball Multiplication by Connor

I think that math games are very fun. My favorite one is Baseball Multiplication. It is very fun.

One person puts their guy on home and the pitcher puts down cards. If the product of the cards is 1-21, it's an out. Other products are a single, double, triple, and home run. Win points and play.


Note from the teachers: in the video above, Connor and Dylan demonstrate how to play an inning of Baseball Multiplication. This game can be played at home in the Family Game Kit!

1 comment:

  1. Connor,

    Math isn't my favorite, but this game seems so fun! I love playing games to learn things because you don't even realizing your brain is working really hard: You're just focused on having fun!

    Most of all, I loved listening to the exchange between you and Dylan. You guys are really good sports to each other!

    I want to know what's in the Family Game Kit: I want my own! I'll have to ask Mrs. Mills :)

    Play ball!
    Coreen :)

    ReplyDelete