Friday, October 12, 2012

What We Do at Art! by Aloka

At Art, we do so many fun and interesting things. We learn about 3D drawings, overlapping, cubism, and so much more interesting things. We also make skeletons out of paper, straw, and glue, we sketch whatever we want, we paint, color, trace people and SO MUCH MORE.

Art is great for expressing your imagination. What else would have made video games video games? Without art, there would be no video games! And I know a lot of people like video games very much.


(Note from the teachers: the video above contains photos that were taken or drawn and edited into a movie by Aloka. Caroline assisted with some of the sound effects and narration.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aloka (and Caroline),

    I love this video! The sounds effects are the best I've ever heard. I especially liked the parts with the drying rack and the skeletons. Your written description made me want to join your art class; it sounds like fun!

    Coreen :)

    ReplyDelete