Friday, October 26, 2012

The Big Trip by William

Fourth grade had their yearly field trip to the Liberty Science Center. We had a blast. There was all sorts of exhibits.

One of the most enjoyed exhibits was the Touch Tunnel. The Touch Tunnel is where you go in this black room and try to find your way out. The people on the outside can see you with these special cameras that are in the room. A tip is to keep your right hand on the right wall.

After lunch we went to this big dome-like room. We watched a movie called an IMAX movie. It was really cool, it was like 3D without the glasses. If you stood up you felt really dizzy! The movie was called "Amazing Caves."

If you want to learn more, go to www.lsc.org.

1 comment:

  1. William,

    I LOVE science centers! I'm very intrigued about the Touch Tunnel. It sounds amazing!

    And ugh, IMAX movies! They're pretty awesome, but they always make me feel like I am going to puke. Did any of your classmates feel that way? I wonder why the IMAX movie setup has such an effect on our bodies: What's going on in there?

    Thanks for including the website. I'll check it out!

    Love,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete